Friday, March 25, 2011

LEGEND.......DARY!



Last week on GLEE, Kurt and Blaine KISSED!  It was beautiful, because they like each other and they should be able to date each other if they want to.  People shouldn't bully them just because they are two guys.  It was an important episode for people that are struggling to come out of the closet. 

It was sectionals this week and all the choirs were competing to go to Nationals.

The New Directions won!  Rachel and the gang wrote the music for the competition, and that's why they won.  Their performance was really, really good.

But, let's talk about Quinn.  I don't like Quinn because she hurt Rachel's feelings.  Rachel and Finn still like each other and have a connection, but Quinn is ruining it 'cause she still has a thing for Finn.

Britney and Santana had a big fight. Sue put dirt in their lockers!

I didn't like what Sue was doing to hurt the Glee kids, because people have feelings, right?

And now for HELLCATS!

It was Monday afternoon and me and Holli came to the library after lunch.  We went outside and they were filming something.  They were filming the TV show...called...HELLCATS - one of my favourite shows on TV right now.  They were filming part of the season finale, and I saw ASHLEY TISDALE!  She is so much shorter in person than I thought.  Holli and I stayed to watch them shoot the scene a few times. 



Then the craziest thing happened; One of the security guards came up to us and told us...wait for it...that we were in the scene!!!!  LEGEN...wait for it.........DARY!!!!!!

So, there's a chance that you might see us on the Hellcats season finale!

That's all I got for this week.  I look forward to hearing from you!

DD

No comments:

Post a Comment