Friday, April 29, 2011

DOUBLE GLEE!!!!

Sorry I've been away for the last couple weeks; I've been busy with other things.  I went shopping with my Dad for a new jacket and flip flops that I will wear to the pool tomorrow.  Tomorrow's my last day of swimming at that pool - thank god, that pool is ugly and cold! 

First, let's talk about Glee for the last two weeks.  Ummmm, Holly (Holiday) came back and then her and Will were dating and then they broke up.  She left and went to a different school far away.  The glee club was raising money for Nationals and they had a benefit - the music was really good.  One thing I didn't like was when Mercedes was acting like a diva.  Because she was acting spoiled and selfish.

Everyone acts like a diva sometimes.

Now this weeks Glee, like, oh my god people - IT WAS SO GOOD!  It was funny too, like when Finn hit Rachel in the nose and broke it.  She wanted to get a nose like Quinn - like, oh my gooood.

I thought she didn't need to get a nose job because she has a nice nose.

Kurt's back in the New Directions! *insert wild clapping*

Thanks to Santana and Dave for making that club for anti-bullying.  It's important to have because people get bullied all the time and then they think about suicide because they are bullied too much.

Off-air convo:  I didn't see us yet...on Hellcats...I don't think that episode aired yet.

Quinn wanted to hide the fact the she was overweight and had pimples and glasses.  Actually, her real name is Lucy Quinn.  She had red hair, and now she's blonde and skinny.  Why do you think she was trying to hide that?  Because she was insecure and ashamed of being overweight.  What would you say to her?  You are beautiful no matter what it looks like on the outside.







I like his glasses!!!

Thank you for looking at my blog.  Next week is going to be awesome!

See ya later, tata for now...

Puck (AKA cool dude)

PS - Love you, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment