Friday, May 27, 2011

Glee NATIONALS (and BRIDESMAIDS!)

This week on Glee it was Nationals!  ...they lost.  They didn't even place! 

They were in New York city and Finn and Rachel went on a date and kissed a lot and got back together.  Quinn was sad about it so she cut her hair off like a layered bob.  Mr. Shue gave up his dream of going on Broadway, to be a Broadway star, for his kids.  He would miss the kids too much. 

 Sunshine was so good!  She was the soloist of Nationals!  I hope she leaves Vocal Adrenaline and goes back to New Directions.


I would love to work on Glee - I would like to be Mr. Shue's brother.  What would the episode be about?  Maybe Mr. Shue would help me get famous and I would meet the kids and we would sing a duet.  I could help Mr. Shue help the kids to understand that it's hard for people with disabilities.  People were making fun of Becky because she was handicapped, and I would tell them to not say things like, "stupid" and "retarded", but to be kinder and loving and accepting.  Don't tease because people have feelings.


People called me "coke bottles" because I had big glasses when I was in grade 12.  And they called me "fat" and "loser" and it made me feel bad - it made me want to cry.  It still makes me want to cry even now. 

I just think of something that makes happy - my nephews and my nieces (I have 3 nieces and 4 nephews), my mom, my sisters, my brothers, and my dad, and my grandparents (even though I lost 3 of them - I also lost my Uncle Mike...he was my favourite; he used to spoil me!  He owned a clock shop, so he used to take me out sometimes to fix the clocks and stuff.), and my girlfriend makes me happy. 

We had a nice date yesterday - we went out for lunch and to the movie "Bridesmaids"!  That's a funny movie, man.  My favourite part is the airplane scene when Helen gave Annie scotch and got her drunk and they got kicked off the plane.  My other favourite part is when the Megan was being really funny with the air marshall.   


 See you next week...

DD

No comments:

Post a Comment